"My Tanks" is once again not working.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thominil

Aquarium Advice Addict
"My Tanks" Issue

Is it just my computer that is doing this, or is anyone else having this issue? When ever I click on the "My Tanks" link under a persons avatar, it redirects me the the forums page, shouldn't there be a little popout window showing what the person has listed there when you click on it? :confused:

I'm having the same issue. I just thought that somebody broke teh internets or tripped over a cord. Hee! Probably just a glitch caused by a server update.

'My tanks' link not working

Maybe it's just me, but every time I click on 'my tanks' when curious about someones tank when they post in a thread, I get redirected to the main 'forums' page... Is this just happening for me, or everyone? Just out of curiosity, I reset safari (which clears cookies, cache, and temp internet files) and it still happened. Being curious, I also tried on firefox with the same results.

It was happening to me, too... but being new to the forum I thought maybe that was supposed to happen if someone didn't put a link to their tank or something.

Same here. I'll report it to the tech admin. Thanks for the heads up!

Also moving this thread to Tech Support Forum.

I merged the two threads about this into one - just in case someone is looking for rookie's thread.

Back
Top Bottom