Need a moderator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shaker

Aquarium Advice Freak
I need a moderator to delete all my photo attachments please. I'm out of space and need to start on this message board again.

Please!!!!

all you need is get a free photo bucket account
they wont delete since it messes up treads

Click on the 'user cp' button on the top lefthand side of the screen. It will take you to 'your user control panel' (lefthand side of page). Scroll down to 'miscellaneous' and click on 'attachments'. A list of every pic you have posted will show. You then can delete as few or as many as you would like.

Ahhhh okay . I mostly use my iphone so ill get an app for it. Thanks guys

You can also use our gallery to host your pictures.

If you don't want another password to remember use the gallery here. Click User CP up top and then on the left of the screen there is Pictures and Albums. From there you can create albums and upload more pictures.

Once you do this you can just plug the link of the picture here in the post instead of attaching it.

Just to make this clear to myself there is only a certain amount of pics you can upload directly to threads?

Just to make this clear to myself there is only a certain amount of pics you can upload directly to threads?

I believe that each user account is allocated a certain amount of data for posting images and paying members get a bit more.

There are two different things going on here... the problem Shaker has was with attachments. Those are uploaded directly to the post itself. These are more limited than your album/gallery. If you go to your User CP and go into your picture/album area you will see that you can create albums and upload pics there. You can upload a ton more there than you can "attachments".

I believe you use the + button at the top after you hit reply to thread. Then choose link image and then type the URL. Or copy and paste it if we can. I'll give it a try.

just right click than when the little window opens push bookmark this page
then you can add to you favorites from there

desk top

mobile apps I'm clueless

Yeah there are some limitations with the mobile app. I do check in on the desktop from time to time. Silly, I spend more time staring into a 2x4" screen when I have dual 22" monitors on my desktop upstairs.

Yeah there are some limitations with the mobile app. I do check in on the desktop from time to time. Silly, I spend more time staring into a 2x4" screen when I have dual 22" monitors on my desktop upstairs.

Same here, they really need to update the app and allow more options like the full site does. It's annoying to have to sign on to see certain things...

Back
Top Bottom