never get any help in this forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elke

Aquarium Advice Regular
i tell you i might be new to this forum but it is not right that people will not help the person that needs help unless they have one good rateing what does that mean you are cool cuz you have some advisor rating or that you donated to the forum so that makes people better then others i have posted on this site before and have gotten no responce and have tried to help others on what i have lived and learnd but when i need it i never get it and it kinda pisses me off i try i might know must but i know some through trail and error but when i need something it seems that i always get the big shaft and know help well if it is going to be like that i will take my donations and info that i have learned to another forum to get help

I have to tell you...that was one LOOOOOOOONG sentence. If you're going to rant, at least use proper grammar. If you don't like this forum, there are plenty of others on the net. I for one, find this forum to be helpful, and those who post here pleasant.

I dont understand your reasoning. I did a quick check (didn't read them all), and all your posts but these about not getting help, have responses to them. ? Sometimes we just don't know. Like your skimmer post. I've never heard of that brand so it's hard to tell you how it works. Pics may help. Sorry you feel this way.

No one looks at a persons "rating" nor do they look at the kudos that they have been *given* to by other members.

Im a freshy who happened to find this post, but almost always someone replies to a post if they know the answer.

Woud you rather have 44 people say "I don't know" ??
If someone had the answer, they would post..

truthfully i would haVE 44 PEOPLE tell me that they don't know then have ppl correct my grammer

Making multiple post to complain isn't gonna help you or anyone else. It just clutters up the boards. Keep in mind also the time of your posts. You have to give people time to answer them. Posting wee hours of the morning, it's gonna take some time to get a response.

you know what fluff you are right below me and of all the post that i have ever red is and always awnsewered by you you are the only person to really answer anyone's ? so why to you feel that you take on that role do you not feel that you do so much and get nothing back from your answers

I have been on this form for almost a month now. I have posted a lot of questions because I'm a new to this hobby. My son has sever asthma and this is the only type of pet that we could have. I have yet to find anyone rude to me or to ignore one of my post. The users here have been great at sharing there advise and experience. Maybe you should find another form if this one does not fit your needs or if the users here dont fit your needs.

I vote for the black ball :twisted:

Bhun,

and we're happy to have you!

The thing that always bothers me is, this site is 100% free...people are here of their own free will. If someone doesn't feel they are having their needs met, they can PM an advisor, or they can just leave.
Its not like you paid a membership, and thus have some huge right to complain because the services you paid for weren't rendered.
Nope...that's not the case. This is simply a gathering place for like-minded individuals to engage in discussion regarding anything aquatic.

None of the advisors here are getting paid for the responsibility we've taken on. No, we do it because we like this place, and we like keeping it positive and moving in a good direction.

Now, I'm gonna get off my soapbox, and wish everyone a happy Fourth of July! :mrgreen:

I have been here for a 1 1/2 months, and I've found everyone to be helpful. Even when there are differing opinions, everyone is friendly and helpful. I have learned tons and have only not gotten a response when no one knows the answer. I have never had anyone treat me like a newbie, or put me down for my lack of knowledge. Questions are how you learn. And I have always felt welcome asking questions here. I'm sorry you feel the way you do but if you took some time and patience, you'd see what I mean. If you can't do that, then by all means find a forum that caters instantly to what you ask. oh and btw, good luck with that!

Btw . . . I can't make out anyone one of his rants. Could someone translate? Especially the last two . . . wow . . . :?

Back
Top Bottom