New Feature: Aquarium Advice Videos (Beta)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tech Admin

Administrator
Hello everyone! I just wanted to announce that we are testing a new feature that allows you to upload videos to your posts. When you click the "Manage Attachments" button, you should see an option to upload a video. Here is a screenshot:

Capture.JPG

I recommend starting with some small videos if possible. The current limit is 500MB for videos. For the time being, you must be a member for at least 15 days and have at least 15 posts to use this feature. Once we test it out for a while, we will probably remove that restriction.

This is a new feature, and I expect there to be some bugs, so please do not hesitate posting problems that you may be having.

So to launch the first public video here, here you go:

question is there a way to utilize this feature through photo bucket
since this way takes a long time to upload
and this is with me running high speed DSL

This feature replaces photobucket or youtube (or any other hosting site). I've actually had quite the opposite happen.... I can upload considerably faster than to youtube.

after waiting for it to upload than this came up
think it needs a little work still(y)

Attachments

• upload.JPG
    upload.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 111
Well, what type of file were you trying to upload? Some basic information about the video would help. Format, size, etc..

Back
Top Bottom