New features

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Two new items make their presence here at Aquarium Advice today. The first is the ability to bookmark topics. With this feature you dont have to go searching all over the site for a topic you once saw. Now you can just bookmark it and have access to it in a few easy and quick clicks. To read more about this feature visit the following link.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=2078

The second new item is a new style. The style is called fiappleblue and its very different from the styles we had avaiable before. To find out about all the styles we have you can visit the link below.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=2077

Oh yeah, could you add a feature to find out who the heck is giving you kudos. I notice the number change by small amounts sometimes (not the 1 per post, but other) and I would like to know who. That would be nice.

Bearfan said:
Oh yeah, could you add a feature to find out who the heck is giving you kudos. I notice the number change by small amounts sometimes (not the 1 per post, but other) and I would like to know who. That would be nice.
Dont look for it anytime soon. The kudos addon is something that was developed by another individual (like many of the add on' here) and I have to see where in the development they are and put that request in. Then it will be a waiting game to see if it is something they implment with the next release of that add-on.

Bearfan,

Guess what i found today. I found something simular to what you where asking for.

Now what I found may not do exactly what your looking for so you have to give me feedback if its worth adding.

I found something that will list all kudos transactions. It will list who gave the points and who got the points and then the number of points given. I think it also does date/time stamp.

Now this list is for every transaction not just those given to a specific person.

Would that suite your needs?

great thing there. it beats trying to remember a post to go back on. i've been using my hot mail. (read mail) 8) :p :D :D

That kudos transaction list would be fantastic. It might be interesting to shed some light on who kudos in dark corners with his neighbors wife 8O

Ok I have this transaction page installed on our test server. It appears that there is no record kept in the database as who gives what and how much so the transaction page will only show transactions that occur from the point that its installed forward.

I will work on installing it here. Now sure exactly how we will link to it right now. Given that there wont be any transactions right away anyway I dont see that as a concern right away.

BTW, you can access this page from a link on the home page. It is found under your Avatar on the upper right hand side of the page. It's just a Kudos kinda love fest going on!!

Back
Top Bottom