Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-13-2003, 02:49 PM   #1
AA Team Emeritus

New Forums

In an effort to continue the user friendliness of AquariumAdvice.com we have added a few new forums.

1) The Welcome Wagon - this forum is for new members to introduce themselves and their tanks to AquariumAdvice.com.

2) Monster Island - These are 3 forums (1 in Saltwater, 1 in Freshwater and 1 in Outdoor Ponds) for topics and threads that have been deemed to have valuable discussion on an issue in it's respective catagory. Basically these are the threads that contain lots of good info for the aquarist to peruse, these are the threads you see linked all the time, were just trying to make them easier to find for newer people. If you feel a particular thread should be moved to Monster Island (no new threads will be created in this forum, only existing threads can be moved here), please pm an advisor or admin for evaluation, including a link to the thread.

3) General Hardware/Equipment Discussion - This forum is for equipment and hardware discussion, most hardware does not have Saltwater/Freshwater/Pond designations, so this forum is for any type of hardware, whether you want to use it on a Reeftank, Freshwater tank or in a pond.

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 02:50 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

good ideas guys

Old 10-13-2003, 02:58 PM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

Sounds good!
I like the Monster Island forum idea. If a thread had a good link, I bookmarked it, so I have tons of bookmarks! Now I can just go to the Monster Island forum and they should be there, all in one place!
Old 10-13-2003, 03:00 PM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Now I can just go to the Monster Island forum and they should be there, all in one place!
You will need to pm these links to an admin or advisor to get them added to Monster Island. Sometimes we know of threads that deserve to be there...but can't find them (unless book marked), I know I spent all morning looking for a thread from along time ago dealing with mandarins and still haven't found it

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com