New freshwater subforum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MABJ

Aquarium Advice Addict
Yes please! New to the forums but I think it would be a great idea!

Definitely on board with this!! Other forums, such as Plantedtank and Aquatic Plant Central, have an invert subforum. There are quite a few of us on here who really enjoy invertebrates, and their care. The OP has started a thread on inverts and already has about 5 pages in less than a week. I've been with AA for a while now, and it would be amazing to have one, thank you for taking your time to hear us out!!

Austin.b said:
Definitely on board with this!! Other forums, such as Plantedtank and Aquatic Plant Central, have an invert subforum. There are quite a few of us on here who really enjoy invertebrates, and their care. The OP has started a thread on inverts and already has about 5 pages in less than a week. I've been with AA for a while now, and it would be amazing to have one, thank you for taking your time to hear us out!!

+1 i am in support of this! Freshwater inverts are very cool, and many people love them!

I think this is needed. A lot of people are starting or have invertebrates tankss.

Yeah, I wanted to ask a question about ghost shrimp but had no idea where to put it.

+1 for invert sub forum :)

It is still being considered. Thanks again for the suggestion. We will update once a final decision is reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom