New Look This Week - Forum Changes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the new layout but the white is still too bright for me. It makes the website look so sterile and it's like staring into a light.

I miss the old soothing blue.

I do kind of like the old site better, but I'm not opposed to the change -- I'll get used to this new site.

Thanks for working hard on it and keeping everything looking great in the meantime while bugs are worked out.

One bug I've found, is my favorite forum -- the invert section -- can't be located on the drop box under freshwater forum. Hope this can be fixed soon :)

Thanks.

Wow! Chrome browser is much faster

I like the new look. Its easy to navigate, and highlights some good info on the home page. The only drawback to me is the time it takes to load each page when reading the forum. But I usually do that on my ipad which is still as quick as ever.

A while back I complained about the delay in loading each page. That was using Firefox as a browser. I started using Google's Chrome, and it's fast as a bullet. No more complaints. :)

Slade said:
A while back I complained about the delay in loading each page. That was using Firefox as a browser. I started using Google's Chrome, and it's fast as a bullet. No more complaints. :)

That's because chrome is the zebra pleco of browsers lol

I think it looks like a picture that was made for 800 x 600. it looks like watching non widescreen movies on a widescreen & you get those 2 black bars.

here's what i'm talknig about:
6948202312_3e9665ebcc_z.jpg

if you took those 2 black bars(highlited in red boxes) out & made the forum that much wider it would look 10x better.

You can turn off the right ad bar which would expand the discussions to the right. Just go to User CP>Edit Options and all the way at the bottom, the last option is:

"Turn off Right Column
If you would like to turn off the right column on our site please set this to Off "

Back
Top Bottom