New Portal Page

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy R

Administrator
Site Team
I just wanted to let you know that a new portal page was put in place today (see attachment). You can get to it by just going to our home page at AquariumAdvice.com. Over time more features will be added and the portal will be tweaked based on your feedback. I just wanted to get it out because it will help us get listed in the search engines. The last few months (since the upgrade) we just had a redirect and that is about the worst thing for search engine optimization.

Please post your thoughts and feedback.

Attachments

• AA Portal.jpg
    AA Portal.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 85
I found it by accident, because I am used to the forums button being in that place. Can you switch the two or is it the first link for a reason?

Last edited:
I saw it late last night when I was half-asleep! It looks great! I have one comment - on the portal page, the columns are on the left with the new posts off to the right. On the forum page, the columns are on the right. I prefer the columns on the right because that's what I'm used to, I guess. If the portal page's columns were on the right also, both pages would match.

Back
Top Bottom