New section Idea ... Nano information.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jermz79

Aquarium Advice Addict
I think this has been asked a couple times, but I haven't seen a response if it is possible. Can we get a "Nano Section" within the forums. I think it would be great and I have seen there are more and more people starting to ask about them. :wink:

Thanks

Jermz79

The answer to this is that AquariumAdvice is a more generalized than specialty forum and there is no intention of making it more specialized. This is my understanding of the response given by the owners of AA.

It would be cool to have one here, but for all my nano-needs, I go to nano-reef.com.

Can I say that here? :)

I like AA the way it is. It could get more specific forums, but then it would get out of way hand like other reef-centric websites.

-j

It would probably get out of hand.

Everybody would want this and than that. Than they would want articles, then everyone would be writing one....

there is no such thing as too many articles. Feel free to write one on any pertinent topic and submit to the advisor of your choice

Correct. Any and all aquaria related articles are accepted if they are written in a manor that is useful to the reader and the information contained with them is correct.

Back
Top Bottom