Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-15-2003, 11:57 PM   #1
AA Team Emeritus

New Style

OK, I would like everyone to go to the home page and check out our new style. It's called BlackSoul, and I think it's pretty cool. It's a mix of blues and black, maybe it should be called Buiser , anyway, it's our newest style and we hope you enjoy it. Mike, I'm not real sure if this was what you had in mind way back when, but I wanted to let you know we hadn't forgot about you

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 12:29 AM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Hara
I am sure it is someones cup o tea, but it literally hurt my eyes.....must be getting old.

Old 04-16-2003, 08:30 AM   #3

Sorry, but..... not for me either.

Also, at lleast here at work, I got a bunck of runtime errors on my pc while using that color.
Old 04-16-2003, 09:10 AM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Quote:
I got a bunck of runtime errors on my pc while using that color.
Interesting. Since the styles are basicly just using different cascading style sheets and different html templates to tell your browser how to draw the pages.

The style is coded in html 4.01 standard I am running IE 6.0 with 128bit encription and all the security patches installed. What are you running?

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 09:18 AM   #5
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to loganj
Hmm...it doesn't show up in the styles list on mine. XP w/ IE 6.0.
Logan J
Old 04-16-2003, 10:32 AM   #6
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
It should appear on the front page in that style dropdown list or if you click on the Update your profile link it should be in that style drop down list. Its in Alpha order so it will be first on the list of styles.

Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 04-16-2003, 11:26 AM   #7

I got the runtime errors on mine too. I don't at work though. Both IE 5.5...

I do have Visual Studio 6 on my PC at home though, and that always flags possible runtime errors and wants to debug...I guess it is just a programming thing...
Old 04-16-2003, 12:09 PM   #8
AA Team Emeritus

For those of you who are having problems please post what the error(s) your getting say. Also if you could desribe what kind of action you was taking when those errors occured.

That information will be key in tracking down where the coding errors might be.

Old 04-16-2003, 12:27 PM   #9

it wont let me copy the errors and paste them here, but they occred whenever i try to open a topic.

IE 6.0, just about all i know.
Old 04-16-2003, 12:50 PM   #10
AA Team Emeritus

I find this odd. I have been using this style for the last week on the test site while I've been modifying it, I haven't received the first error (well...at least nothing that I did not directly cause through a modification). I'm running IE6 with windows 98SE. I wonder if there is something about the style and XP? Course I don't even know what a runtime error is.

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com