New Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
OK, I would like everyone to go to the home page and check out our new style. It's called BlackSoul, and I think it's pretty cool. It's a mix of blues and black, maybe it should be called Buiser :lol: , anyway, it's our newest style and we hope you enjoy it. Mike, I'm not real sure if this was what you had in mind way back when, but I wanted to let you know we hadn't forgot about you (y)

I am sure it is someones cup o tea, but it literally hurt my eyes.....must be getting old.

Sorry, but..... not for me either.

Also, at lleast here at work, I got a bunck of runtime errors on my pc while using that color.

I got a bunck of runtime errors on my pc while using that color.

Interesting. Since the styles are basicly just using different cascading style sheets and different html templates to tell your browser how to draw the pages.

The style is coded in html 4.01 standard I am running IE 6.0 with 128bit encription and all the security patches installed. What are you running?

It should appear on the front page in that style dropdown list or if you click on the Update your profile link it should be in that style drop down list. Its in Alpha order so it will be first on the list of styles.

(y)

I got the runtime errors on mine too. I don't at work though. Both IE 5.5...

I do have Visual Studio 6 on my PC at home though, and that always flags possible runtime errors and wants to debug...I guess it is just a programming thing...

For those of you who are having problems please post what the error(s) your getting say. Also if you could desribe what kind of action you was taking when those errors occured.

That information will be key in tracking down where the coding errors might be.

it wont let me copy the errors and paste them here, but they occred whenever i try to open a topic.

IE 6.0, just about all i know.

I find this odd. I have been using this style for the last week on the test site while I've been modifying it, I haven't received the first error (well...at least nothing that I did not directly cause through a modification). I'm running IE6 with windows 98SE. I wonder if there is something about the style and XP? Course I don't even know what a runtime error is.

Ooo I like it! and I'm using IE6 on XP no problems here :p Thanks for all the different options some sites don't give you that luxury.

Well let me say I think the new style rocks. It is very sleek and modern looking. It definatly separates us from all the other boards that use the subsilver style. good job guys.

it wont let me copy the errors and paste them here, but they occred whenever i try to open a topic.

Could you take a screen shot? Or open up another window and type what the error says?

Im using this and find it trouble free and I am on good old AOL :x
I really like it Im getting old to Hara but find it easier on my eyes then the brighter colors

Back
Top Bottom