New 'Thanks' Button - Warm Fuzzies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heera said:
That's great news.

I only use mobile app. Are there more features on the pc?

Shouldn't it be the same. Please do add this features on the app.

Yeah, I want them to add it too... I am on the android app.

On the iPad app (I assume the others as well), there is a small arrow (pointing to the right) near the top right corner of the page. It will open a window similar to the browser version where you can use the thank you feature.

eco23 said:
On the iPad app (I assume the others as well), there is a small arrow near the top right corner of the page below the button for responding, quoting or reporting a post. It will open a window similar to the browser version where you can use the thank you feature.

Mine doesn't do that... it only has quote, report, select, or send pm.

Is there anyway to know what you had before for "rep points" I never did check em out, I only use the app, whis could give rep/thanks on the app still haven't figured that out lol
I just found out about you can friend request people too lol, should have went to the website on CPU earlier :p

If you are using a PC or your phone's browser you can click the User CP link at the top and it will show all the rep/thanks you've received.

I tried on the iPod touch app and don't have the option :( haven't checked my android app yet. I'd love to be able to use it.

Breezyrae said:
I tried on the iPod touch app and don't have the option :( haven't checked my android app yet. I'd love to be able to use it.

You can always use the open browser option and thank folks that way...That's what I do. Like this....

Back
Top Bottom