No Foolin' - Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy, week of April 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dmolavi

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm setting up a group buy for BRS for the week of April 1 (the buy will start on April 2, and run though April 8).

If you want to participate, please PM me with your last name and the email address used for your BRS account. I need 10 people for the buy.

• Each participant will receive an email on the pre-determined Tuesday notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
  • Please wait for this email before placing orders or you won’t have the discount!
  • After you receive the email, simply login to your BulkReefSupply.com account and start shopping. Place your individual order which will be shipped immediately directly to your mailing address.
  • The Group Buy lasts seven days (until the following Monday). Please order early to ensure your item does not go out of stock.
  • At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Reefer. BRS Preferred Reefer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

I have 2, need 8 more.

I know Bavass is running his next week, but in case your fish funds aren't available then, sign up for this one.

PM sent. You guys can keep me on a permanent list if you ever need me just sign me up. Thanks...

Had 3, one backed out, back to 2. I plan on submitting the list at the end of this week, or whenever I get the magic number of 10 :)

Group buy ... of ANYthing? ... or is it a particular item ?

If it's anything on the site, I can certainly come up with a "need" or two... PM is on its way.

It is anything on the site. They discount most items between 5-20% except for expensive items like ecotech, aqua illuminations, etc.

Right now, only 4 are in, so unless I get a rush this weekend, I'll have to put it off...when I get 10, I will schedule the buy for the following week...

got 5...

the group buys are good ways to stock up on supplies (i plan on getting a reefkeeper unit).

Happy Easter everyone...the ham's in the oven, and my wishlist at BRS is stocked :) I still need 4 people for the buy this week.

If I don't get all 10 by Monday evening, I will put the buy off for a week, but I'd like to get it in sooner rather than later.

You're in :)

One to go.

EDIT: I will be checking until 9pm eastern tonight, and one final check around 6am eastern tomorrow. ..

Last edited:
I hear your pain...I have a stocked list ready to go.

I don't think that I count as one of the 10 as the organizer.

What do I have to do go to there website and register then what do u need just mu e-mail address right and is there a minimum I have to purchase

There is no minimum. Just register an account at bulkreefsupply.com, and then PM dmolavi your last name and the email you registered at BRS. Tomorrow afternoon, you will get an email saying group buy has begun and you will have a week to take advantage of any savings the group buy provides. If you don't buy anything, nothing happens.

w00t...we got 10. I submitted the form. Everyone should get an email at some point tomorrow telling you to go ahead and buy. If you are planning on making a purchase, wait until you get that email.

I plan on doing a buy the first week of every month...stay tuned for the Cinco de Mayo buy next month :)

Back
Top Bottom