No longer getting emails from AA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RazorbacksFan

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just today I stopped receiving emails notifying me of new messages or replies to threads etc... All my other emails come through fine and I have checked the spam box. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Interesting. Did you double check you settings in the User CP just to make sure something didn't accidentally get changed?

My email seems to be doing the same. I thought everyone was at a block party or something...0 notifications lately...

I just realized I am not getting any either. Went back to some posts I did and saw a bunch of replies, so I should have gotten at least 10 emails by now.

We are having some network issues and working to resolve this. The same issue is also affecting links in sponsor banners as well. Thanks for your patience as we work to correct this.

We are having some network issues and working to resolve this. The same issue is also affecting links in sponsor banners as well. Thanks for your patience as we work to correct this.
The emails seem to be working now, thank you for the effort in resolving the issue.:D

Alright, so i know this thread is old, but is anybody else having this same issue now? I have noticed today that i havent had near the replies on my email i usually get (fiance is actually quite pleased lol) but ive noticed several threads with new replies that i never recieved an email on, or i recieved an email several hours later... just wondering if anybody else had this issue? btw my email is working fine for other stuff

I have noticed the same thing recently. It doesn't happen all the time but some of the time it definitely does. I'm trying to remember if it had unsubscribed me from the thread for some reason the last time I didn't see an E-mail...

Again, I know this is old but I am not getting emails. Checked spam but nothing. I miss you. Please come back.

Back
Top Bottom