No viewing of threads if not logged in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kurt_Nelson

Aquarium Advice Addict
I can't imagine this was intentional, or maybe it's just me... but if I'm not logged in, I can't see any of the posts. The threads are all there, but the minute you click on one all you get is a box showing the responders name/avatar, but nothing in it. No text, no question, no response... nothing. This never used to be the case. Did something get buggered up in an upgrade somewhere?

Kurt_Nelson said:
I can't imagine this was intentional, or maybe it's just me... but if I'm not logged in, I can't see any of the posts. The threads are all there, but the minute you click on one all you get is a box showing the responders name/avatar, but nothing in it. No text, no question, no response... nothing. This never used to be the case. Did something get buggered up in an upgrade somewhere?

I noticed this as well..

hmmm, that will be bad for business... I can't imagine it is intentional as this was never the case in the past.

Here's the odd part. If you do a google search using "site:aquariumadvice.com 'search criteria'" it'll show the thread in the google search, but then pulls up the once again blank posts.

I guess the site has been undergoing some upgrades over the last few days? I've noticed it was slow, but never really put 2 and 2 together until now... if that's the case.

I don't have all the details but I think the new "My Tanks" implementation broke this, so My Tanks has been temporarily disabled while the software conflict is addressed.

Back
Top Bottom