Not receiving emails for replies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marconis

Aquarium Advice Addict
It seems I only get a select few emails from certain threads when there is a reply. I come back to the forum to find out that a thread or two of mine has a handful of replies! Any reasoning for this?

Sorry if this has been a topic before, shamefully I am not in the mood to search. :eek:

Click on the user CP and make sure you have the right things clicked on as far as email.

I do, I have it set as instant email notification when someone replies to any thread I am subscribed to. That's why I find it odd that sometimes I don't get emails for particular threads.

I've noticed this particularly over the past couple days. Seems like it did the same thing way back about a year ago, but eventually cleared up and started working again. i've even toggled email notification on and off. Maybe 5 of 15 threads that I reply on get a notification the past couple days

Yep, same here. I only had 3 new messages this morning... none from here. And I've seen at least 10 threads that I'm subscribed to that had been updated.

Yep, same here. I only had 3 new messages this morning... none from here. And I've seen at least 10 threads that I'm subscribed to that had been updated.

Same here! I think it started last night, for me, at least ~9 pm EST. And there's no e-mails in my spam either.

Back
Top Bottom