Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-18-2005, 03:26 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Send a message via AIM to hoodla dollas
nothing fish related

how do i get my tank info in with my posts?

hoodla dollas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 03:31 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
On the home page, top right hand corner, under your id you'll see a link for "update your profile". Go there, enter the info under signature. Then enter at the bottom of the page.

Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 03:42 PM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

Moved to Site Help/Feedback.

Also, when adding a signature, after typing in what you want in the signature block, scroll down to "Preferences" and select "yes" in the option "Always attach my signature".

When I added my sig pic, the picture did not attach to posts I had made prior to adding this sig pic. I don't know if the sig text is the same way, but as long as you add your text in the sig block and select the correct option (as stated above), your tank info will be a part of the posts you make from now on.

An t-iasg is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com