Notifications on app not notifying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mattfinn

Aquarium Advice Addict
I seem to be an issue where the app doesn't update my notifications. Currently last notification displayed was 4/6/15. I've tried to delete app and log out but it hasn't worked. Also no longer get email notifications from the app.

Is there anything to do to fix this or do I just suck it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Fellow iPhone user,

The app has been up and down a few days. Believe it was because we got a new server. I have had the same problem of my feed not loading every now and then.

Caleb

You might have even filled up your list of threads you can subscribe to. I'm not sure how to do it on the app, but through the user CP on the website you can go to 'list subscriptions' and trim off the fat if you feel the need.

You might have even filled up your list of threads you can subscribe to. I'm not sure how to do it on the app, but through the user CP on the website you can go to 'list subscriptions' and trim off the fat if you feel the need.

I will prob do that because 1500 subscriptions is a lot ?

Caleb

Yeah thanks for that I'll do that now. I guess it's the same with photos I can't upload anymore from the phone

Edit: can't seem to delete anything without deleting everything at once.

Back
Top Bottom