page refreshing constantly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mfdrookie516

Aquarium Free - 2+ Years
I was just wondering if anybody else had a problem with viewing threads... Ive tried this with multiple computers with the same results... About 8 of ever 10 threads i view, i have to actually stop the page from loading because it will constantly keep refreshing and as i try to scroll down, as it refreshes, it takes me right back up to the top... anybody else have that problem?

If I click on a link over at the right under "Recent Discussions" it will take me to the oldest post in the thread that I haven't viewed yet. If I scroll before the page is done loading, it will take me back to that same spot once more of the page loads, and sometimes if there are a lot of posts (particularly those with large images that take a little bit to load) that might happen several times before the entire page loads (I have it set to display 100 posts per page). Is this what's happening to you? It doesn't happen at all if I view the threads any other way.

no, like just now i clicked on this thread to read your replies and i had to stop the page from loading after it loaded originally because it kept refreshing like 10 times lol... it just keeps loading and loading after it loads originally, and i have super fast internet, i get 20mbps, im just not sure what it is... ive tried clearing the cache and cookies, resetting safari, tried it in ie, safari, ff, and opera... on 4 different computers now

you try different browsers and everything? try this website on any other computer?

Back
Top Bottom