Paid membership?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragon14

Aquarium Advice Addict
Is there a way to pay for a membership and NOT use PayPal? I am not sure if I would even do it yet but if I do, I don't have a PayPal so.

You can use PayPal to fund a membership? I did not know that. I guess I did not read the fine print. I have been meaning to become a member instead of a lurker.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It looks like I had to log into paypal or make an account to pay for a membership here... weird.

Oh, that's right. Yeah, it's simple to make one. Don't have to link a bank account. PayPal is just so handy.

Can someone explain how to become a paid member. I don't see anyway to pay via paypal.
Thanks
Jan

There is a link to the right of the ads on the top of the page.

Using the website and not the mobile app, login and click on User CP. On the left side under Miscellaneous, click on Paid Subscriptions. Subscription details and options are displayed followed by an option to use and existing PayPal account or to start a new one.
I just completed the process a few minutes ago.

Wait a second we have to pay for membership????? I've been a lurker all this time?! :(

NatureFish
????

Didn't even know this was a thing! This site is wonderful, I'll gladly help pay for it :) Just finished paying now.

Edit: OHHHH that's what the green username means!

Wait a second we have to pay for membership????? I've been a lurker all this time?! :(

NatureFish
????

You've only been here less than two months. I've been a lurker for almost two and a half years.
Anyhow, some benefits of membership are depicted below:
I8UPU0H.png

You've only been here less than two months. I've been a lurker for almost two and a half years.
Anyhow, some benefits of membership are depicted below:
I8UPU0H.png

Lol how did you know I've only been here for two months? :)
Anyway, that's neat but I'm not sure I would pay for just a few of those features...don't get me wrong, I LOVE THIS PLACE...but still...

NatureFish
????

Back
Top Bottom