Paid Subscription

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The upgrade is processed through PayPal and is setup as an annual subscription that recurs annually. If you do not want to continue to support our community for a 2nd year, all you have to do is cancel the subscription and our system will be notified by PayPal when the year is over and your account will be changed back.

The upgrade is processed through PayPal and is setup as an annual subscription that recurs annually. If you do not want to continue to support our community for a 2nd year, all you have to do is cancel the subscription and our system will be notified by PayPal when the year is over and your account will be changed back.
Thanks. Was contacted and it's sorted. I had been contacting the help desk for the two years prior and was told it was taken care of. Only took a post on the forum to get the real answer. Lol. Anyway. I enjoyed my time on the forum and found it great but can't continue to pay for something I don't use anymore. ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom