Password help needed please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mlani

Aquarium Advice Addict
So it's official I am a dumb bumm ;-) I can get in here on my phone only because it saves my password. I tried to get online via my computer and it keeps telling me I've answered the random question incorrectly?? Any help would be appreciated :)

The random question is case-sensitive so make sure to try putting in all possible answers that you would have said

That's what I'm hoping lol! I just finished taking a bunch of new pictures of my tanks to update my profile. So I was all excited lol!

The random question is case-sensitive so make sure to try putting in all possible answers that you would have said

That's the issue..my memory is shot! I really should write these things down somewhere.

Got it please delete thank you

I wrote it down this time ;-)

If you need help with your password in the future the best thing to do is contact the help desk with the link at the bottom that says "Contact Us"

Thank you Frank. I'm a bit of a hair brain when it comes to computers. I've got it now. Thankfully I'm a quick learn ;-)

Back
Top Bottom