photo of 100g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

will8

Aquarium Advice Activist
after loads of advice from you guys. i would like to post a photo of my FOWLR with one green mushroom. but the thing is i dont know how, i am new to computers as well as to this hobby. could any one out there help out a newbie from tthe UK. sorry if this is not in the right place.

OK let`s see where to start. If you are talking about a tank shot then post in the SW member tank forum. If you are talking about the mushroom or an individual pic the show off photography forum. Click on new topic then click on the paper clip and then click on browse and find the pic on your computer. Then click upload and the pic file is uploaded. Then go back and hit the paper clip again and you`ll see the file open up and you click on it and it will be on your post. Then when you hit submit post it will show up on your thread you just started. That`s the quick attempt to tell you how. If you cant get that to work then PM me and we will try it again.

thanks alot i will take a pic now and try and post it. see what you think of mt set up.

I personally like to use a free photo hosting site like photobucket.com or similar(there are many). Or ofcourse you can use the attachment feature of the forum to load pictures into your post.

Anyway we all would love to see the pics!!

Back
Top Bottom