Photo post exceeds quota??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betta keeper

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can anyone tell me why I'm unable to post photos anymore?

It says to send an error report, and the error report says that I have exceeded my quota by ??mb

I wondered if there was like a monthly limit or something but I still can't post

Is this a tapatalk problem? Or an account setting?

This is a free account issue. You're allowed to upload a set amount, and I don't think it's monthly or yearly. I think it's lifetime. At this point, you can either pay for a subscription or upload photos elsewhere and embed them here.

I did not know this...I should be in trouble soon lol

I paid for my subscription. Lots of nice folks and great help. I enjoy seeing the pics of all the tanks and seeing them evolve. People learning and evolving too!

I didn't even know there a paid subscription. I went to the website for first time today. I couldn't even find where to sign in lol

I rarely use the website. Mostly my iPhone and the app. I think it was $15. Best money I ever paid to invest in this hobby.

Pretty sure that even with a paid subscription there is a quota on the number of images one can attach to posts in AA. It's posted on the website; the exact location escapes me at the moment.
I think I've posted less than 25 images directly to the site. 99.99% are uploaded to an imgur account and the links are posted in the thread.

I honestly can hardly navigate the website. I spent a little bit of time uploading elsewhere and embedding, but why not toss a dollar per month at this forum that has so much value in my life?

I think Tapatalk has a file size limit as well. I've had to reduce some photos before in size but usually it says over xMb limit.

This is unfortunate

I'm here through the app, and so my photos have always been posted directly...I can't send links

I'm not on any hosting sites, and I don't have the means to pay for online purchases (never set up PayPal and don't have credit card)

This is a great community, and I am glad that I have found it.....Hopefully I can continue to use it without photos [emoji848]

Seaweed sent me a link....if I can get on a computer, I will share it :)

Or if you know their actual username, can you tag people in this forum? In my other forum, we can tag people in a post, and they will see it and read the thread

Back
Top Bottom