pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr.Maska

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I don't know how to put a picture on hear can someone help me?
Mr.Maska

It's pretty simple:

1. Use New Topic or Reply to start your post.
2. Click browse button at bottom to find your pic in your computer file
3. Click add attachment
4. Place written text
5. Click submit

Done

Cindy (Fluff) - Not to hijack thread by changing the subject but I've been meaning to let you know how nice your avatar is. It's absolutely beautiful!

~~We return you now to our current subject.~~

Yep, forgot to mention the size limitations...thanks

See the Show off/Photography forum. There are plenty of posts there about resizing images.

It's pretty simple:

1. Use New Topic or Reply to start your post.
2. Click browse button at bottom to find your pic in your computer file
3. Click add attachment
4. Place written text
5. Click submit

Done
I've done all of this and voila no photo. I am fairly computer savy and I can't figue out what I'm doing wrong. The pics are only 47kb and 61kb but its not doing it. I did figure out I had to use Internet Explorer for my browser. When I use Firefox I can't use the quote feature. But now I am using IE and still no pics.

You can use firefox. Adding photos works just fine. I use it, the other admin uses it and my others. The quote feature depending on what your using (quick reply vs regular reply) may not work as the javascript in some respects is written with some IEisums that other browsers dont pickup on.

My best guess is your photos are a non supported extension. Supported extensions include .jpg and .jpeg.

Back
Top Bottom