Please Help: How to unsubscibe from images

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lovin Fish

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just noticed I have a list of subscriptions. I don't know what I did to subscribe. I am unsure how to unsubscribe. I've been searching around my profile, statistics ect but can't find out how. Could you please help me? I am subscribed to my own images...that's embarrassing LOL!

Thanks!

You are automatically subscribed to your own threads automatically, since you are the 'owner'. You can change your default subscription mode by going to User CP > Edit Options > and changing the Default Subscription Mode.

Oops...that was helpful because I didn't know how to unsubscribe from threads (tried to do it thru emails, but didn't work) So now that is taken care of! Thanks for that!

But, I am trying to unsubscribe to my images under Gallery. When I click on Gallery in my profile, I have a list of subscriptions to images. I need to unsubsrcibe from the list of images. It's weird because they are my own images, and it's not all of them, so I am not sure what I did to subscribe to them in the first place.
Thank you!

You are automatically subscribed to your own threads automatically, since you are the 'owner'. You can change your default subscription mode by going to User CP > Edit Options > and changing the Default Subscription Mode.

What about to the images I upload into the gallery? Am I automatically subscribed to those too? I apologize for being "dense" with this.

I like being subscribed to the threads I am interested in...it's my own images that I want to unsubscribe to.

Any time you upload a picture to the Gallery, you're automatically subscribed. To unsubscribe, click on 'My stuff' > 'My Subscriptions', and click 'Disable Email Updates' and it will unsubscribe you. You won't know if anyone has commented on them though, unless you go back in and view it manually.

Any time you upload a picture to the Gallery, you're automatically subscribed. To unsubscribe, click on 'My stuff' > 'My Subscriptions', and click 'Disable Email Updates' and it will unsubscribe you. You won't know if anyone has commented on them though, unless you go back in and view it manually.

Oh okay! Well that's fine then. I mis-understood the meaning of the subscription and thought I was subscribing to my own images looking like a real Big-Headed Jerk. LOL! That explains why I didn't know how I was subscribed!! :facepalm:
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom