Points per bar.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just the Treads I subbed to and there is nothing under it like FAQ and pantherspawn said... to the left is a navigation bar, with nothing of relevance to reputation... looked for a few minutes and can't find anything

I think that just means you havent received any points yet.. lets test,, Ill add points and see if it shows then..

Yeah, under your new subscribed threads it should say "Latest Reputation Recieved" and have it under there. Curious... how can you tell you have 10 points if you don't see that area?

I can tell I have 10 because when I click on my scale a small window pops up and says "This post has not received Reputation, you have ___ reputation point"

When I click on the post in which pantherspawn gave me rep a different window popped up and said you have 16 rep points and his comment "testing points"
I will go look in CP now

OK that explains it then. Rep points for you also panterspawn. As many as my eager little reputation can shell out to you. :ROFLMAO:

Im trying my best but the people I give it to are newbies and most lively don't know what rep is or how to give it. Its ok though I just like helping people and growing my knowledge of the hobby.

Thats how it goes most of the time. But you have the right mentality about the whole thing.

Ah alright when I was a newbie here someone asked me to give them rep I had no clue what it was or what it meant so of course I said yes. Haha I feel so used haha

Your assumption about the starting points is correct. Everyone starts with 10 points. The amount of rep points you get depend on who is giving you the rep, so a more experienced user giving you rep means more points than someone who may not have accumulated much yet. Additionally, the little green bars start off as 100 rep points per bar, and increase as your rep goes up.

Are you sure it's 100 points for the first few bars? I've gotten like a few points in rep but only have two bars...ah well doesn't really matter, it's really the thought that counts and helping people regardless of the little green bars! :)

Back
Top Bottom