Points per bar.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rosenweiss

Aquarium Advice Addict
Is there info on this site about how many points you have to have to get the next green bar?

I believe, like on other forums, it's 100 points per reputation block. If I am wrong, members, please correct me

No, it's not 100 points per block. It might be for the first couple, but it goes up. I can't remember how they go. Seems like somwhere around 2500 that the last block gets on there, but don't hold me to that.

Oh ok, I see now, thank you for correcting me

I still wish we could add rep points via the app. being thats what i use mostly, i can never remember to go back and add it to everyone once i finally get on the computer. and more people deserve it then just once, then having to give to others before being able to give rep again. I know there could be abuse, but honestly some give more to the forum than others.

Agreed. I wish you only had to "spread it around" a few times; sometimes I can't give someone who really deserves it rep; or newbies can't give it to me twice, etc.

yeah its a bit retarded.. im not even sure how the rep points are added up when given. some worth 10, some 5 etc..

The more rep you have, the more points you can give others, I think... I get maybe 1 or 2 from newbies, but I got 70 0r 75 from mfdrookie and HN1.

If you have any it'll show up on your User CP. And you can give it by clicking on the scales under a person's picture if you like their comment or find it helpful.

Haha, thank you! =D And yep, you can just click on the name of the thread, which will show up in your User CP, and it'll page down to that exact post.

meaning. clicking on user cp, middle of the page shows subscribed threads if there are any active. under that says latest rep recieved. On left side of that it shows thread, user that gave it, and any comment they may have left with it.

I don't think mine is showing up yet. I only have 10 points but I looked thoroughly and check the FAQ to no avail. Oh well no biggie thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom