post in the "What do you look like thread", delete

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kevqtmn

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
How do I add my picture to this board and to the gallery...I have been trying but am having trouble...any advice is good. Thanks

Kevin, im gonna split our post off tommorow morning after you get a chance to read this so we dont interupt the great photos.

To add an image to a post you have to use the standard reply button at the bottom labled Post Reply. You will see a box where you can browse your computer to find the photo. THen click OK. You can add a comment if you wish.

Once your ready to add the attachment to your post you click Add attachment. (now right now there is a strange bug in the site since we moved that is causing your attachment to not showup on the posting screen but be aware it is uploaded).

Compose your message if you have not already done so and clck submit.

Photos must be 100KB or smaller to add them to your message.

To add images to the photo gallery you need to be logged in. Visit the photo gallery and you should see an "upload photos" link just beside the logout lnk. if the logout link says login then your not logged in or you need to delete your cookies for this site.

photos must be no larger than 250KB for the photo album.

Your post was removed because I felt the photo you posted was posted not in an effort to show yourself but was done as a joke.

fishfreek said:
Your post was removed because I felt the photo you posted was posted not in an effort to show yourself but was done as a joke.
And thats why I did it. :?

Back
Top Bottom