Post timer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pizentios

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey,

Is there a timer on how fast you can post? I was posting just fine this morning, now when i post it says it has to be approved by a mod?

Just curious. I will adjust the speed of my posts if so.

I do know there is a 30 second wait time between posts. I'm not sure if that's what you're experiencing because I don't get the Mod approval notice when it happens to me.

I do know there is a 30 second wait time between posts. I'm not sure if that's what you're experiencing because I don't get the Mod approval notice when it happens to me.

got it once when i posted a new thread in the DIY forum and once when i was replying to a thread in the DIY forum.

Yeah, the timer is a different issue. There is a timer that tries to prevent you posting multiple posts inside of 30 seconds. This is to attempt to combat accidental double-posting.

New members, when posting links, photos, etc, the posts are automatically put in the queue for moderation. This is to aid us in defending against spammers. Once your post is submitted, it's then up to the site staff to review and approve or decline the post once they verify it's a legitmate post and not just a bunch of spam or something.

once you've established yourself here this is no longer necessary and your posts are automatically published.

Back
Top Bottom