Posted pictures not showing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Old Scales

Aquarium Advice Addict
About two weeks ago. When I attach a file (picture) it uploads like always. When I submit and go to view my post to see the picture I post, it only has the text saying "attached thumbnail" and below that "rotate image". The people viewing my post say they can see the picture just fine but it won't show back to me. Is there a setting I hit by mistake? Very frustrating. Old Scales.

So this is doing this for all pictures you are posting and it started two weeks ago?

Is it putting a little red x or something where the picture should be? I'm wondering if your browser just isn't loading the image for you to see it.

Can you see this picture I uploaded?

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    39 KB · Views: 78
Thank you for replying.
No sir, there is no red X. I can see the faint box that the pic would be in, but in this box is the text I described. Yes sir, I can see your Aquarium Advice image perfectly. The pictures involved are in my pictures folder, in a sub-folder named "fish pictures" they are all standard jpeg files. My OS is Windows 7. When this happened, it caused this to happen to most, but not all, of the pictures I had previously posted and that showed up fine in an old thread that is ongoing. Thank You, Brian. (OS)

Just out of curiosity, have you tried deleting your temp internet files? Also have you tried a different browser to see if this follows you there? I'm not sure what it could be, but if neither of those produces any results, I'll reach out to someone more techy and see if they could help out.

While were in the subject, I just was denied posting a pic on the app because I have 51.4mb attached??? What's this?

Sounds like perhaps you have reached your quota. You can increase it by becoming a supporting member, or you can link pics in your posts using IMG tags. There is album space available for free on aquarium advice for this purpose or you can use flickr, photobucket or any other photo hosting site.

Back
Top Bottom