Preview not working. :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cJw

Aquarium Advice Addict
Greets!

I'm using IE 6 sp2 on a Win XP machine - and I can't preview my posts or edits!

I'm wondering if this is a common issue or something I maybe changed in my settings or what.

I'm not sure, but I have the same problem with my home PC (Firefox/Win XP sp2) so I suspect it's in my settings, but I don't remember seeing anything of the like.

Ideas?

Preview works fine for me on XP SP2 with IE6 and Firefox using both the quick reply and standard reply.

Well, I'm @ home now, and . . .

this is what I get when I preview :

Attachments

• no_preview.jpg
    no_preview.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 93
It might be tied to your style. If you switch styles does it still not work? Others whom use the black soul style does yoru preview not work?

I can confirm preview is broke on the BlackSoul style. We will need to look into this as each style has its own set of html pages.

Let's see if I can post yet. . .

It appears that was exactly the problem, fishfreek - thanks for your insight! :applauds:

I just switched it back to black - lessee if I can prev now. . .

that would be no. Odd. . . must be different comps/softwares - what browser/OS you using, JChillin?

Ya the preview button is there but if you compose a message and then hit preview when the page refreshes you wont see a preview of your message above the textg entry box. It will be everything but your message. This is in blacksoul theme.

Back
Top Bottom