Problems with log-in!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gilraen

Aquarium Advice Freak
Everytime I try to log in the system doesn't recognize me, so I request a new password, when I type it in it still tells me something is wrong. I have signed up for this website sooooooooo many times I'm tired. I'm signed under 2 e-mails and a ton of different passwords, there's no one I can call (or at least that I can see) nor e-mail. Is there anybody out there that can help me please? I love this place and don't want to leave for computer issues. Thanks!

That's the thing, if I leave and come back I can't get in unless I use a new password......

I did disable some stuff but it still didn't work, I would like for someone (administrator I guess) to completely erase my info and start new. My hubby is a comp. guru but he's at work right now. When he gets back later I'll ask about more cookies... thanks anyway

cookies wouldn't affect it, your password is stored on the server. a cookie would only be storing your login info to automatically log you in. You can always go to the manual login and manually enter your username/password.

passwords are case-sensitive, so make sure caps lock isn't on.

Im not sure I fully understand. You say you need to signup with a new account yet the account your posting from has 41 posts and a join date of Jan 05. If your not getting auto logged in then it most likly is a security restriction on your pc thats not permitting the writting and storing of the required cookie.

Are you saying that every time you visit you must requrest a new password because your previous password is not being reconized? When you change your password you may also need to enter your e-mail address as conformation. We as admins have no way of looking up your password. Its stored in a database in encrypted format.

Back
Top Bottom