Put pages on threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Dirty

Aquarium Advice Freak
I like reading the threads in a lot of sections. My question is: is there a way to put pages on threads like the DIY to jump to threads I haven't read yet? I'm up to 111 of 11,650 threads but I have to scroll down every time to get to an unread thread. Just a thought, thanks.

Let's say your on general hardware section. At the top it's says "11 of 11675 threads". If you scroll down to bottom you have to touch the box to go to the next page that says "22 of 11675 threads" and so on. It would be nice to jump to maybe "99 of 11675 threads" instead of having to scroll down 11 threads at a time. Does that make mire sense? Thanks

Another example would be, what if I wanted to read thread #11675? I would be scrolling for days to get to it!

Forgot to mention: I read AA in an iPhone, not a computer. Maybe there's a difference between the two.

Ahh, I know what you mean. As far as I know, this is standard on all sites using vBulletin software. As for the app, I couldn't say as I don't use it. I'll reach out and see if we can get a definitive answer from the tech gods.

Back
Top Bottom