Question about using the website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bacon

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Okay, I have the mobile app, and I get notifications on that when someone comments on a thread that I have commented on. My question is, where do these notifications show up on the computer website?

I've never seen a notification on the actual site, but on your profile there is a button to show all your posts and you can locate the correct post that way.

I've never seen a notification on the actual site, but on your profile there is a button to show all your posts and you can locate the correct post that way.

:agree: There are no "Notifications" that tell you when someone replies to a subscribed thread on the website, but you should get an email when someone does. The only notifications you get on this site is private messages, profile comments, friend requests, etc.

Okay, well fyi, there is a mobile app for android that gives notifications. It's a free app.

Replayed thread notifications are n user cp it just doesn't tell you. You'll have to go in and check every so often. With me it sends an email so then I know someone else responded and it will need reviewed to clear the page out of notifications

Back
Top Bottom