Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-08-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
AA Team Emeritus

Question on Pictures

Just upgraded to Pro on photobucket, and now my new images are showing up as moved or blocked. Anybody have any experience with that issue?

"Listen to some of these guys talk, and it's like they were born from their momma's belly with a fishkeeping encyclopedia in one hand and an API kit in the other" (unrevealed).
Wy Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
Sliced Bread

Is the album you have the photos in marked as public?

Old 10-08-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilanh View Post
Is the album you have the photos in marked as public?
It is, and they show up in another forum, just not in this one. Also, thanks for the quick response.

"Listen to some of these guys talk, and it's like they were born from their momma's belly with a fishkeeping encyclopedia in one hand and an API kit in the other" (unrevealed).
Old 10-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #4
Sliced Bread

Ok, I did a little research.
All of your photos you're posting contain the date in the filename, and for some crazy reason the forum is trying to convert the number and the first letter of October into the smiley.

For instance, the it's converting the text to
i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii7/rowlandr/School%20Tanks/Bog%20Tank/Beetle08Oct2010.jpg instead of

Beetle 08 Oct2010.jpg (minus the spaces, I couldn't even trick the forum into doing it right in plain text!)

I'll notify tech support.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:14 AM   #5
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilanh View Post
Ok, I did a little research.
All of your photos you're posting contain the date in the filename, and for some crazy reason the forum is trying to convert the number and the first letter of October into the smiley.

For instance, the it's converting the text to
i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii7/rowlandr/School%20Tanks/Bog%20Tank/Beetle08Oct2010.jpg instead of

Beetle 08 Oct2010.jpg (minus the spaces, I couldn't even trick the forum into doing it right in plain text!)

I'll notify tech support.
Thank you Neilan, strange that it just started doing it - perhaps something with the 08O. I didn't have any problems with previous dates.

***chuckle*** guess thats it; in the meantime, I at least know how to fix it.

Tags
pictures

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com