Questions on review area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

justrelax

Aquarium Advice FINatic
when i submited a review i got an error message and only had the option to use the back button of my browser. i repeatedly tried to submit before going into the review section and realizing i had posted the same review about five times... fyi

I was going to put a review in for a product that doesn't exist, but it wouldn't allow me. do i have request a product be created by a moderator/admin, and then post a review?

Jchillin said:
Apparently there is an error in the review page upload. It will be looked into.
Eventually. There is less than 50 hours in the day so things get backed up somewhat.

Lonewolfblue said:
Try switching to the BlackSoul theme. It's up at the top right corner on this theme.
I use that theme but it's not there for me. The only options that I have there are as follows: Home · Search · Member List · Profile · Logout.

The link you posted gives me a way to get to it though, so thanks!

Also, when I try to post a review for a product I get this error message: "You don't have permission to post reviews for products in this category."

RoK said:
Lonewolfblue said:
Try switching to the BlackSoul theme. It's up at the top right corner on this theme.
I use that theme but it's not there for me. The only options that I have there are as follows: Home · Search · Member List · Profile · Logout.

The link you posted gives me a way to get to it though, so thanks!

I get this:
Home · Search · Member List · Profile · Upload Products · Logout

Is this problem still being looked into?
It still won't let me post any reviews and I can only get to the upload product link from the link LWB posted.

What style are you using? If you dont know go to the home page and on the right under Select Style will be a menu drop. What is displayed?

Back
Top Bottom