Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-29-2013, 03:59 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

reason for this site

Hi NY name is Rabena and I'm a fairly newcomer I thought this site was to help people who DONT know to much about this hobby and now I'm being told that I ask to many question and I start too may threads so I'm apologizing to all. I'm just trying to take care of my pet frog (frogge) and my gold fish

Old 08-29-2013, 05:08 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

Again I'm sorry for not following the rules but I'm learning.thanks for your patience

Old 08-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RABENA View Post
Again I'm sorry for not following the rules but I'm learning.thanks for your patience
Don't sweat it. There are many sections. There is a buy and sell, a section to show off and much more. Just find the section. I didn't know that at first either.
Old 08-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

If people start lots of different threads, and don't put all their information and related questions into a single thread, it can be very difficult to help answer their questions. On the other hand, if you put all the information and related questions into a single thread, it is much easier for people to help. They don't have to go back and forth between threads in order to be able to help you. You are quite right in that the purpose of this site is, at least in part, to help people that don't know. That said however, we have determined that they are ways to post that make it much easier for people to be able to help you, so we ask that you conform to these methods. There is nothing wrong with starting two seperate threads on completely different questions that are totally unrelated, but if the two threads are on questions that are the same or on related questions than it is hard on the people that are trying to help you figure things out. Then they start to confuse the questions or the information, and pretty soon they have you confused with a different member and it just turns into a big mess. Hence we create the different areas for posting specific types of questions and we ask that you follow certain rules when posting. Hope that helps.

"Listen to some of these guys talk, and it's like they were born from their momma's belly with a fishkeeping encyclopedia in one hand and an API kit in the other" (unrevealed).
Wy Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:21 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

Yes it will help thank you

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com