Recent Email from the site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was trying to send an email to the advisors/moderators on the site and inadvertantly sent it to all members. My apologies for any inconvenience.

Wow thought i was banned or you sent it to the sponsor usergroup to see what we thought :lol:

Sorry. Staff eyes only. Honestly it was nothing more than a discussion about some recent events that have no bascily been taken care of.

Nope Zack. Your cool dont worry.

I really dont like sending mass e-mails out and thats one reason we dont do it often. One down side is the couple hundred bounced undelivirable messages I get as a result from old accounts or accounts over quota or accounts bouncing susupected spam.

It was an honest mistake because the mass e-mail feature allows us to email all members or only members of a usergroup and of course the default is to go to all members so if you forget to change it then its to late :(

If there was a way to pull back messages that had not been read yet I would have loved to have done it.

There is no reason you should ;)

LOL, FWIW, I felt like a complete jackass yesterday when I hit the submit button and realized I hadn't changed the dropdown menu from All Users to Advisors....
hollering.gif

Wait til after that 3rd pot of coffee to send a mass e-mail next time, and that should clear things up for you ! Works for me ! 8)

I felt like a complete jackass yesterday when I hit the submit button and realized I hadn't changed the dropdown menu from All Users to Advisors....

I don't know a list admin who hasn't made that mistake at least once (or my case, several times) :D

Happy Holidays

Cmor

Back
Top Bottom