"Recent Threads"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roka64

Aquarium Advice Addict
When you click on the recently responded posts/threads on the right hand column it takes you to the initial thread. Is there an option of clicking and being taken to the last posted, within the thread?

I am confused on what exactly you are referreing to could you elaborate a bit more. I don't see a recently responded posts/threads in a right hand column

Recent threads located on the right hand side of the main forum page, when you click them it takes you to the initial post where it would be nice to have an option of clicking to the last post of that thread.

If you use the "New Posts" link on the top toolbar, there's little blue down pointing arrow buttons that do this, take you to YOUR first unread message. If you clikc on the thread title, it takes you to the first post in the thread.

I think what Scott is asking is can we get the blue buttons to appear on the portal page.

I'm talking on the forums section. The box on the right hand side that is titled recent threads. When I click on the link, it takes me to the first post of the thread. We were wondering if there is a way to change it so we can click the link and go to the last page of the thread.
James, the only way I found how to do this is go under User CP, edit options and under Thread Display Mode, pick either threaded or hybrid, but it will apply for all threads....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom