Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-05-2002, 09:47 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via MSN to Grant R
Well that wouldn't bother me as such, just thought it'd be a pretty decent add-on.

Grant R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 12:10 PM   #12
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Well I dont want to make the top nav bar any longer than it is so that it will fit the most resolutions possible. Right not it fits 80600 real nice.

I am working on a bottom nav bar also. The bottom nav bar will include links that where removed from the top nav bar plus some additional ones that never where on the top.

The whos online will be one of them.

The nav bar will appear just above the Copywrite and Hosted by graphics at the bottom of each page.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 06:17 PM   #13
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Quote:
Originally Posted by michealprater
I would like to see diffent colors on the site. It looks much like the other forums on the net. I think this is kind of a turn off when people visit the site and see it looks similar to all the other forum sites. First impression is very important and I think something as simple as color could make a great first impression.
You got 2 new styles added today.

One is designed more for the modem user as nearly every graphic has been removed from the site for SPEED, SPEED, SPEED, the other I like as the colors are rather soft in tone.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com