Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 06-04-2003, 06:11 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Reefnut Net Fund

I am posting this topic here so that it receives the quickest and most direct attention. Feel free guys to move it wherever you think it would be the most appropriate.

I was very impressed with the job done by AA on the netting fund. My own site is doing something very similar and since the AA one has ended I wanted to open up the opportunity for anyone who did not have a chance to donate here. Why donate to my fund and not to the fundraiser homepage? I will be matching the total given my the members up to $100, thus whatever you donate will be DOUBLED!!

I think we all agree here just how important this fund is. Feel free to continue to support it by joining http://www.reefnut.com or http://www.reefnut.com/Forum/. I am not overly concerned if you have time to be an active member following this fundraiser (although you are more than welcome too ), but this fund is key to the survival of our hobby and more importantly the reefs themselves.

Many thanks to Aaron, Kevin, and the rest of AA!

Ryan Achenbach
HoopsGuru is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com