Reviews are working!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishyfanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
The Product Reviews section is now working. I did a test run and did not find any bugs. If you encounter any problems, let one of the mods or admins know about the issue.

I just submitted a review for the AquaClear 50 and the picture I attached didn't seem to show up. I don't know if it just takes time for it to show up or not but I thought I'd see if you had any luck getting the pictures to show. The link is below:

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=265&cat=14&date=1084509651

Edit: I think I did this wrong... I guess under description I should've put what the manufacturers website says... and then you submit a review via, quick reply?

You are correct. When submitting a new item you have to fill out the description first then do a reply after the item has been submitted. I'll let the admins know so they can fix the initial item.

Thanks for the reply fishy! Its been a while since I submitted a review. :-|

Janet, thanks for the quick fix. :) If someone wants to fix the description you can post this:

"The AquaClear 50 Power Filter provides mechanical, chemical and biological filtration through its multi-stage filtration system. Filtration volume is up to 7 times larger than comparable Filters. Its unique design filters aquarium water through a natural and silent waterfall. The patented flow control feature allows for customized filter performance. The filter preserves beneficial bacterial creating a stress free environment for aquarium inhabitants and maintains clear aquarium water. Installation and maintenance are quick, easy and convenience. The filter comes equipped with AquaClear Foam, Activated Carbon and BioMax. In addition, AquaClear delivers an entire line of media including Zeo-Carb and Ammonia Remover exclusively designed for the AquaClear Power Filter. The AquaClear 50 Power Filter is ideal for use in 20-50 US gallon (76-190L) aquariums.

- For 20 - 50 U.S. Gal aquariums
- Maximum Output: 757 L/h (200 U.S. Gal./h)
- Full Flow Control: 250 L/h (66 U.S. Gal./h)
- Power Consumption: 6 W
- Maximum Aquarium Capacity: 189 L (50 U.S. Gal.)
- AquaClear is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Flow Control: Simply shift the patented "Flow Adjustment Control" at the the intake siphon. When the "Flow Adjustment Control" is at its greatest blockage, AquaClear's input and exhaust volumes are approximately a third of its maximum capacity. "

Thanks again :)

Thanks to whomever fixed the description! I know what I need to do for the next one... :) Also, the picture is showing up now, its different than the one I posted but its working.

I promise I'll be quiet for a while now!! :rolleyes:

Thanks to whomever fixed the description! I know what I need to do for the next one... :) Also, the picture is showing up now, its different than the one I posted but its working.

I promise I'll be quiet for a while now!! :rolleyes:

The picture you loaded vaporised into the ether... so I found a new one. You should be able to edit this review if you want to load a new pic - go for it. And big thanks to you for being our beta tester with the reviews software :)

I uploaded the picture fine.

When you try to upload, are you putting the URL in the box or are you downloading the picture first then uploading from your machine? You have to upload from your machine. URLs are not accepted.

I am downloading it to my machine and then I click browse and upload it. I have tried uploading it in different spots (like how there are different boxes for you to upload multiple pictures at the same time). It doesn't seem to want to work for me. :(

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. Are there size limitations, or only .jpgs? I'm thinking its something along these lines.. rather than the software not functioning, since you guys can do it fine. Sorry to be a pain in your behind!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom