Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-13-2006, 01:16 AM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict

I am sometimes to kind hearted for my own good, but at 44, I have learned a few hard lessons. Now,so have some of you. The members on this forum are some of the most genuinely giving people I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with. You all give freely of your time and expertise and I am truly grateful for all I have learned here. It sickens me to think that one of the members would take advantage like this. Try not to be jaded by a crook.These kind of people are everywhere. Keep your chins up, and your eyes and ears wide open. All of you that gave anything make me even prouder to be a member.

90 gallon, Crypt undulata "broad leaf" Lobelia cardinalis small and large form. H.corymbosa "compact" Crypt parva, Crypt Red Wendetti Downoi, Bacopa, Samolus Valerandi, Limnophilla Aromatica Alternanthera Reineckii lilacina(purple)
2x 150 Wt 10000k HQI Metal Halide, 2x 65 Wt 6700k-Colourmax
Old 08-13-2006, 01:41 AM   #22
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via ICQ to Lonewolfblue Send a message via Yahoo to Lonewolfblue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenc
I am sometimes to kind hearted for my own good, but at 44, I have learned a few hard lessons. Now,so have some of you. The members on this forum are some of the most genuinely giving people I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with. You all give freely of your time and expertise and I am truly grateful for all I have learned here. It sickens me to think that one of the members would take advantage like this. Try not to be jaded by a crook.These kind of people are everywhere. Keep your chins up, and your eyes and ears wide open. All of you that gave anything make me even prouder to be a member.
I have to completely agree with this. It was hard for me to believe what was going on until another member pointed me to this thread. And for the PM's I sent to the admin and one of the mods, if I sounded a little out of touch with the group, it was because I didn't see this post. And I do apologize if I sounded a little concerned that some wrong-doing was being done. And I honestly want you to know that I wasn't trying to bother you in PM's, was just in the dark at the time. But Thank You very much to the person that pointed this thread to me. And yes, I did read moms message, and even with some of the corrections, the language was exactly the same. It's great to be a part of an awsome group that you all are, and have learned tons from all of you. So even if bad things happen, like Glenc puts it very well, "Keep your chins up, and your eyes and ears wide open."

Old 08-13-2006, 02:27 AM   #23
AA Team Emeritus

This thread was meant to inform the members as to what has transpired, it has done that, what we don't want...is to let it become something else. In that vein, I'm locking this thread.

I think many people have made some very valid points, I just don't want this to become a "bashing" thread, sitting on the front page of ou site.

Peace

Visit Nature Coast Photography
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com