Select a category when uploading photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
We would like to remind everyone when uploading photos to the Photo Gallery to make sure you select the approprate category that the photo your uploading belongs. It can delay getting approval when we have to try to decipher what a small 100X100 thumbnail image is of and then select the proper category before approval.

ALL photos submitted reguarless of what category you put them in will be visable from your MemberGallery so you dont have to specificly pick that as a category. We are trying to not only allow a place for you to show off your tanks but also as a way of people seeing the different species of fish, plans, coral and tanks.

The only way to do this is to have them all categorized out.

Thanks.

pics...

Sorry fishfreek.. I was one of those people. my coconut shell tank decoration is fish related to I didn't think "other" was a good category, and it didn't fit in any of the fish related categories so I just left it in my gallery. I'll know where to post it next time though...... I appreciate how good this site is... Thanks.

Hee Hee, I learned my lesson the first time I uploaded photos, I did a pile of them and the next AM my email-box had a huge number of messages regarding moved pix :oops:

Back
Top Bottom