Select Styles question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaz

Aquarium Advice Addict
btw is it possible to add to the select style of web view under forums (see your posts) I only see this option on a few and not the f1 styles?

I hate to say this but I dont think I follow whatyour talking about. whats 'web view'?

on the main page, the right section it has a little scroll that says:
Select View type

you scroll down and pick how you like to view this webpage.
for example one option that I use is:
F1 Subtext
(Select Style: BlackSoulFI Apple BlueFI SubiceFI SubtextgraphitesubSilverVB2 )

black soul for example when in the forums on the upper right it has the option:
View posts since last visit (2)
View your posts

view your posts is the option I am talking about if you look at the one I use f1 subtext it shows this
View posts from the last 24 hours
View unanswered posts
Watched Topics
View posts since last visit (2

it be nice if all could have the option of (view your posts) makes it easier to look for your current subjects in forums etc. just a thought thanks.

Ah thats alot clearer than the inital posting about 'web view under forums' as I had no idea what that was to imply.

kaz said:
btw is it possible to add to the select style of web view under forums (see your posts) I only see this option on a few and not the f1 styles?

Each style has to be custom coded which is why some styles have certain features and others do not.

I would recommend book marking your egosearch (this is a link) which works across all styles and quickly lets you see all your topics you either started or replied to.

Thats easy enough to add. Ill try to remember to do it tonight after the little one goes to night.

Back
Top Bottom