Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-19-2006, 03:38 AM   #1
kaz
Aquarium Advice Addict

Select Styles question

btw is it possible to add to the select style of web view under forums (see your posts) I only see this option on a few and not the f1 styles?

6 Rummy Nose, 9 Ottos, 2 Yoyo Loach, 1 Golden Nugget Pleco, 2 Julli's Cory, 4 Angelicus Botia, 1 Chocolate Kuhli Loach, 3 Ghost Shrimp, 1 SAE, 1 Black Mollie, 1 Redeye Swordtail Mollie, 1 C-Pleco, MTS, Guppy's
Plants
Argentine Sword, Amazon Sword, Micro Sword, Xmas Moss, Pennywort, Hornwort, Jave Fern, Baby Tears, Moneywort, Ludwigia, Wisteria, Giant Bacoba, Hygro 'Sunset'
kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:17 AM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
I hate to say this but I dont think I follow whatyour talking about. whats 'web view'?

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 02:01 PM   #3
kaz
Aquarium Advice Addict

on the main page, the right section it has a little scroll that says:
Select View type

you scroll down and pick how you like to view this webpage.
for example one option that I use is:
F1 Subtext
(Select Style: BlackSoulFI Apple BlueFI SubiceFI SubtextgraphitesubSilverVB2 )

black soul for example when in the forums on the upper right it has the option:
View posts since last visit (2)
View your posts

view your posts is the option I am talking about if you look at the one I use f1 subtext it shows this
View posts from the last 24 hours
View unanswered posts
Watched Topics
View posts since last visit (2

it be nice if all could have the option of (view your posts) makes it easier to look for your current subjects in forums etc. just a thought thanks.
6 Rummy Nose, 9 Ottos, 2 Yoyo Loach, 1 Golden Nugget Pleco, 2 Julli's Cory, 4 Angelicus Botia, 1 Chocolate Kuhli Loach, 3 Ghost Shrimp, 1 SAE, 1 Black Mollie, 1 Redeye Swordtail Mollie, 1 C-Pleco, MTS, Guppy's
Plants
Argentine Sword, Amazon Sword, Micro Sword, Xmas Moss, Pennywort, Hornwort, Jave Fern, Baby Tears, Moneywort, Ludwigia, Wisteria, Giant Bacoba, Hygro 'Sunset'
Old 05-19-2006, 02:49 PM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Re: Select Styles question

Ah thats alot clearer than the inital posting about 'web view under forums' as I had no idea what that was to imply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz
btw is it possible to add to the select style of web view under forums (see your posts) I only see this option on a few and not the f1 styles?

Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 05-19-2006, 04:21 PM   #5
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to tecwzrd
Each style has to be custom coded which is why some styles have certain features and others do not.

I would recommend book marking your egosearch (this is a link) which works across all styles and quickly lets you see all your topics you either started or replied to.

If you haven't figured it out yet I like to BOLD links :P

Vote for AA at Aqua Rank
tecwzrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:54 PM   #6
AA Team Emeritus

Thats easy enough to add. Ill try to remember to do it tonight after the little one goes to night.

Old 05-20-2006, 03:37 AM   #7
kaz
Aquarium Advice Addict

thanks guys
Plants
Old 05-20-2006, 05:55 PM   #8
kaz
Aquarium Advice Addict

please let me know when it is ready
Plants
Old 05-20-2006, 08:47 PM   #9
AA Team Emeritus

Youll see it.

Old 06-06-2006, 11:39 PM   #10
kaz
Aquarium Advice Addict

haven't seen it yet

Plants

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com