Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-12-2003, 02:36 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Activist

I am updated.

Old 07-12-2003, 08:07 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I'm still showing Server 1, also when going into the gallery and then back to the home page it doesn't remember me.

Salt4Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2003, 12:35 AM   #23
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Salt4us, thats cause your acutally going to the old site when you click on the gallery link. you will notice the URL's changing.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2003, 03:32 PM   #24
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
The known bugs with the review script, the calculators and the newsletter script appear to be corrected now.

The only other known issue is some minor bugs with the forum attachments. We are working on this final aspect now.

P.S. is there anyone out there whom still has not gotten their DNS up to date?

Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 07-13-2003, 07:29 PM   #25
Aquarium Advice FINatic

So bascially as long as we are still accessing this site thru http://www.aquariumadvice.com, we sholuldn't see any difference as long as teh DNS from our provider gets updated, correct?
Old 07-13-2003, 08:35 PM   #26
AA Team Emeritus

If you see our normal address in the above bar when you read this. And when you click on a e-mail notifictation and it takes you to this site and you see the post. Vs seeing some message bout the site moving then yes your updated.

If you click on an e-mail notification and you go to a page that talks about the site moving and to go to our temporary address then its not updated yet for you.

Old 07-13-2003, 08:44 PM   #27
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Ok, that worked, for some reason before the email that was sent out had the server address on it and that was what was causing the problem. Guess I'm updated, thanks!
Old 07-13-2003, 08:47 PM   #28
AA Team Emeritus

For a few days I sent the e-mails out with the temporary address on them. That way users had direct access to the message vs going tothe old site just to have to come to the new site and then find the message.

Last night i changed the address on the e-mails back to the normal address as I felt most people should have been updated by then.

Old 07-14-2003, 03:27 AM   #29
Aquarium Advice Addict

Yay! Figured since I've been whining the past 2 days, I should mention I've finally been updated *grin*

thanx :)
Old 07-14-2003, 07:27 PM   #30
AA Team Emeritus

Ok everyone please make sure if you have this site set as a favorate on your web browser that your using the URL www.aquariumadvice.com vs the temporary URL that you needed to use from late last week.

Tags
move

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com