Settings help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caroline79

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi please help it's driving me mad . I changed some stuff in settings ( i phone settings) and want to change it back but the aquarium settings are not there in my phone settings any more! any thoughts?

Unfortunately some settings need to be changed from a computer. the app is a wonderful tool for posting and staying up to date, but has a somewhat limited interface.

What settings are you trying to change? I understood that like you were maybe talking about the push settings in the actual iPhone settings icon. Perhaps some more details would allow us to narrow down where you'll need to look.

Hi when I went in to my settings in my iPhone ( not the settings in this app) the aquarium icon was there at the bottom now it has gone . I wanted to check my message settings to make sure I can receive messages .

What do you mean by receive messages? Do you mean email notification?

There are settings available in the App itself... not sure if you have looked through that. If you go to "more" on the bottom right of the app, there is a section for "settings".

If you are talking about email notification, those options can be set by logging into the site from any web browser (including safari on your phone).

Hi it was to make sure I can receive messages from you guys (if you could try and send me one on this to see if it works also I wanted to stop email that is letting me know someone has replied to me it tells me on my phone so I don't need it sent to my email .
Any one know what this fw fish is ?

Attachments

• image-1038373516.jpg
    image-1038373516.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 49
  • image-1859048744.jpg
    image-1859048744.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 109
fort384 said:
What do you mean by receive messages? Do you mean email notification?

There are settings available in the App itself... not sure if you have looked through that. If you go to "more" on the bottom right of the app, there is a section for "settings".

If you are talking about email notification, those options can be set by logging into the site from any web browser (including safari on your phone).

Thank you its done you were right had to use the web to change stuff . Thanks

Back
Top Bottom